Thursday, April 7, 2011

rumbly in my tumbly

my belly was not happy that we skipped breakfast this morning, or that i chose to watch cooking shows while the baby i sit napped. thoughts of fresh onion and green pepper bread, ranch kale chips and nut tuna waiting at home had it even more grumbly. heading to my house, i may or may not have surpassed some speed limits - but for good reason of course - this meal is phenomenonal!



recipe sources

carmella's ranch kale chips from delightfully raw
ocean's nut tuna from the raw freedom community forum
lisa's onion bread from raw on $10 a day (or less!) with sliced green pepper added



12 comments:

  1. Well, I've decided to try the onion bread. I just need to pick up some flax seeds. I've been reading quite a bit about kale chips...someday soon I will try that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm, can't wait for more of my kale to come in to make kale chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good and well worth the wait. Not that I am endorsing not having breakfast. smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really yummy, something I'd love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delish is right! Can I get a bite?;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy yummy!!! I do have to try making that onion bread one of these days:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing. Now I'm hungry, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had that sandwich and can attest to its awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made the "tuna" the other day and had mine on Lisa's bread too--have some in the freezer! Yummo.
    Peace and Raw Health,
    E

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...