thank you to antony in london for bestowing blog awards unto animal-friendly eating. the guidelines are:
so here are seven more things you may not know about me:
• i played piano with the school orchestra 6th through 11th grade.
• i dread clothes/shoe shopping and hardly ever go.
• i love glass jars, fortunes and messages on tea bags.
• upon realizing most of what is mandated to be taught is misleading and/or useless, i left my employment in the education system. sick and tired of the corruption and waste, and above all the medication and indoctrination of free-spirited children, i knew it was time for me to move on. it was a difficult decision but one i'm glad to have made.
• however, as a child i loved school (for the most part). i was a
here i am, excited for my first day of first grade.
• john and i graduated high school together with about seven hundred other students. we never dated back then, but i did date his best friend! john and i would constantly butt heads on the topics of music and religion. he thought i was "too opinionated". me?! noooo.=) in spite of our differences, we both thought the other was hilarious. we kept randomly crossing paths and became a couple four years ago in february.=)
in amsterdam '08
• we don't wish to be married by legal standards but consider ourselves spiritually united. contracts and wedding plans are something i have no interest in, though honeymoons i like - we had ours impromptu in amsterdam.
here are some photos of the trip... truly a magical place to visit, snow or shine.
wishing you all one lovely day!