Monday, September 23, 2013

weekend snapshots


happy autumn! the weather's been perfect for planting pansies and cleaning up the garden. this weekend i switched out my bathing suits for sweaters and did some fall cleaning. i hung the wreath my mom and stepdad made us from sticks in their yard. in between vacuuming and laundry, i took a break on the patio with my new library book and a smoothie john made us from a watermelon we finally picked and cucumbers. september is sweet. i hope you are enjoying it, too.=)

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love your snapshots, as always...and your day of cleaning/decorating sounds lovely.
    We are getting the yard ready to plant the square foot gardens...so strange that we do everything opposite of you. As your growing season shuts down mine is just opening up, although it is still pretty darn HOT here so I hope my garden will do better than last fall/winter. I am going to move my boxes to the opposite side of the banana trees, I think they were shading it too much.
    Peace & Raw Health,
    E

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...