Monday, November 19, 2012

reader input request

hello blogland! i've got many thoughts floating around for new posts. i've even started a few, but i'd really like to know what you're interested in reading. here are some ideas:

*healing with herbs: plantain and interstitial cystitis
*natural remedies for cold season
*animal-friendly eating on a budget
*what is agenda 21?
*the truth about aspartame
*what are gmo's?
*homemade holidays: handmade gift ideas
*meditation for beginners
*nobody asked me, but... (some rant-like posts, with a positive spin=)
*homeschooling ideas/kid related posts
*gardening 101

anything else? if you'd kindly leave a comment with what you'd like to read here, i'd really appreciate it.

i've participated in a second pay it forward and received a beautiful handmade necklace from melissa at sky minded and ever growing. if you'd like to participate, please leave a comment and i'll make a note of it. formal 'pay it forward' post to come after the holidays.

happy monday!

6 comments:

  1. I'd love any and all topics but these interested me the MOST.

    *healing with herbs: plantain and interstitial cystitis
    *what is agenda 21?
    *what are gmo's?
    *homemade holidays: handmade gift ideas
    *nobody asked me, but... (some rant-like posts, with a positive spin=)

    I'll never pass up a good rant! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nobody asked me, but... (some rant-like posts, with a positive spin=)
    *homeschooling ideas/kid related posts
    *gardening 101
    *animal-friendly eating on a budget
    Sounds great I'd like to hear about all of these.
    So glad you are posting again.
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post ideas!
    I'm always up for a rat ;] and budget posts are always handy. I can't wait to see what you create! Happy Holidays! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies!

    didn't expect the consensus to be more rants, but ok, you asked for it!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these topics! I've noticed we have a lot in common. ;)

    P.S. I love your rants! Usually I sit here reading thinking, yep... I feel the same way.

    Oh, and the truth video you posted a while back was instrumental in enabling me to become more... ummm, 'aware.' Thank you for that!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ashley, that's music to my ears!=) xoxoxox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...